On Monday, November 14, 2016 from 6:00pm-7:00pm, the PTO, teachers and I invite all parents to attend a presentation called “How to Better Understand and Help Your Child with Homework.” Several Fox Hill teachers and I presented this topic last year and it was very well received from parents. We want to present this opportunity again in an effort to support parents and to increase two-way communication about homework. Mrs. Jaffe, Mr. Daley, Ms. Stone, Mrs. Lisano and Ms. Greene will present this parent workshop in partnership with me. We think this workshop will be meaningful for parents and we look forward to your attendance. The presentation will occur in the Fox Hill School Library. Homework is an important part of school life and we want to work with parents and their children to better understand the school task of homework.
Next week is a short week and unusual week.
- Monday, November 7th is a school day
- Tuesday, November 8th is Election Day and no school
- Wednesday, November 9th is a school day
- Thursday, November 10th is a teacher professional development day and no school
- Friday, November 11th is Veteran’s Day and no school
Very special thanks to all our service men and women who have protected and are protecting our country and our freedom!